Book Review: Girl Talk

Tuesday, September 9, 2014


I received this book for review from Blogging for Books and I really enjoyed it! It is filled with quirky advice and real-life stories for us "modern ladies." Christie Young has a unique voice and shares stories ranging from how to improve your body image to throwing a party for one. None of it is too serious but still has a positive message. It's also filled with her own drawings that are just as hilarious as her words. Overall, I think this would be a great gift for a recent college graduate, or someone who needs a pick-me-up from life. Also, it's perfect for those who love coffee table books! (I sure do!) 


NOTE: There is some explicit language and topics covered in this book. I would say you need to 18+ to read! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© CURIOSITY AND CHAOS. Design by Fearne.