My Sunday Routine

Sunday, October 12, 2014


I love Sundays! I always try to relax and mentally prepare myself for the upcoming week. I do have a routine that I do every Sunday. I find I feel a lot less anxious on Monday and am ready to handle whatever comes! 

I always organize my agenda on Sunday. I look at my syllabus and write down everything that needs to get done. This really helps so that I won't have any surprises in the upcoming week. Sometimes my classes change times or days, and writing a new schedule every week is critical to lessening stress.  

The rest of my routine is just to relax. I love green tea with jasmine and drinking it while reading a good book is extra calming. (Not That Kind of Girl is my current read and its so good!) 

I also like to treat myself with a mask and painting my nails! This mask is my favorite! And of course Essie nail polishes are a must!



1 comment

  1. Hi! You've just given me a great tip: paint my nails on Sunday!! Because right now I always feel too lazy to do it. I'll have to schedule it ;)
    Kisses from Spain!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© CURIOSITY AND CHAOS. Design by Fearne.