Be Stubborn

Monday, September 8, 2014


I saw this quote and thought it perfectly sums up my life. 
As I've gotten older, the one thing I've realized is that things never go as planned, but things always turn out ok. I thought that I would attend my dream college, I would have a perfect GPA, and be on a straight path to medical school. I really thought I was going to be with my first boyfriend for the rest of my life, that I would be living in New York and everything would be just exactly how I wanted. 

Ha! Boy, did things change. Looking back however, not going to my dream school saved me tons of money. I am now attending an amazing graduate school that will get me into a great medical school. I am dating someone else who is even better the first! (Isn't it funny how we always think our first love will be our only love?) 

The one thing that didn't change were my goals. My goal of becoming a doctor and being happy. I think this quote is exactly right. You have to be flexible about your methods. You have to be willing to change because life likes to throw you off course. 

Never, ever change want you want in life, just be ready to change how you get there. 

1 comment

  1. Hi!
    You're right, and maybe everyone should hang this quote in our doors, and read it every day!
    Greetings from Spain! I follow you on YouTube, that's how I ended here :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© CURIOSITY AND CHAOS. Design by Fearne.