July Favorites

Monday, July 28, 2014

I can't believe July is almost over! This was a pretty relaxing month. I mostly spent the month with my family and mentally preparing myself for graduate school. Nonetheless, here are my July favorites! 

1. Zoella and Beautycrush: I have been obsessed with their youtube channels this month. I can't tell you how many of their videos I've watched. They have also inspired me to get back into making my beauty videos! The are both gorgeous and have such great advice about fashion, makeup and just life in general. I also love their accents! If you haven't watched their videos, then go do it now!! (click on their name!)

2. All the Light We Cannot See: I'm only about 50 pages in, but I am loving it so far! I have definitely been in a reading slump this month but this book is slowly getting me out of it. 

3. Interior Design: I have been going crazy researching new things for my apartment. I am so excited to move-in and start decorating! Check out my pinetrest to see what I'm loving.

4. ELF Cosmetics: OMG. I bought a few products from them and I am in love! They are so cheap, yet work so well! This contour/blush set is only $3 (!!) and it is so pigmented! And this eyeliner ($2!!) is seriously better than the $8-$15 eyeliners I've been using lately. This line is perfect if you want to try a trend but don't want to spend the money. 

What are some your July Favorites?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© CURIOSITY AND CHAOS. Design by Fearne.