50 Random Questions

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I thought this random question tag would be a fun and quick way for you all to get to know me a little better! Let's get started!
  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?  Sleeping!
  2. Who are you in love with? My Boyfriend
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? I'm sure when I was younger that happened at one point. 
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Nope
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Last week. 
  6. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? Yup
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town? 3 days ago! I went to take a tour of my grad school!
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Can you believe the answer is no :(
  10. Are you hot? Nah. I'm currently wrapped up in blanket. 
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coffee!
  12. What are you wearing right now? T-shirt and shorts. 
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? No car..working on that haha
  14. Last food that you ate? Some cheese. 
  15. Where were you last week at this time? Honestly, probably exactly where I am right now - on the couch. 
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yup!
  17. When is the last time you ran? Ha. probably a few months ago to catch a bus. 
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched? The world cup!! 
  19. What is your favorite animal? Elephants
  20. Your dream vacation? PARIS (again.)
  21. Last person's house you were in? My sisters. 
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? Hmm...I (knock on wood) haven't broken any bones so the worst is probably a stubbed toe or something lame like that. 
  23. Have you been in love? Yes
  24. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes! My boyfriend and best friend!
  25. Last play you saw? My university theatre department put on Spring Awakening
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My awesome dance moves. 
  27. What are your plans for tonight? Umm watch netflix?
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? Myspace? let's change that to Facebook. My last comment was to my one of best friends wishing him a happy birthday!
  29. Next trip you are going to take? Going to North Carolina soon!
  30. Ever go to camp? Only once and I loved it!
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yup!
  32. What do you want to know about the future? Am I going to be a doctor? 
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Nah
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Yes! 
  35. Where is your best friend? At her home in Puerto Rico. 
  36. How is your best friend? She is good! She just got an interview for a job! Whoo grown-up stuff! 
  37. Do you have a tan? lol you could say that. 
  38. What are you listening to right now? My typing on the keyboard. 
  39. Do you collect anything? Dvds, books, and mugs. 
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I have no idea. 
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never! 
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yup.
  43. What does your last text message say? "haha perfect timing then! Let me know how it goes!!" - Me to my best friend. 
  44. Do you like hot sauce? Ew no! 
  45. Last time you took a shower? Yesterday. 
  46. Do you need to do laundry? Yes!
  47. What is your heritage? Half-Polish and Half- African-American. 
  48. Are you someone's best friend? Of course!
  49. Are you rich? Ha good one. 
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Watching New Girl

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© CURIOSITY AND CHAOS. Design by Fearne.