Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend

Friday, July 18, 2014

It's Friday! 
This doesn't have nearly as much meaning now that's its summer, but hey. Here are some things I've found that you can do this weekend! 

Watch Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
I saw this last night and it was incredible! I am blown away by the special effects and the Caesar! I definitely came close to tears a few times watching this. 

Contemplate the phrase 'Like a Girl' 
I'm sure you all have seen this commercial. It is very powerful and though provoking. 


Go outside
This video is beautiful and reminds us all to get off our computers and see how beautiful mother nature truly is. 



Change the way you watch films
Film editing is what I always answer when someone asks, "If you could do anything in the world, what would you do?" I've always had a fascination with the entire editing process. It is definitely something that goes unnoticed so I was so happy to find this video. Watch and see just how editing changes the way we see a movie. (and while you're at it, watch one of the movies they mention!) 





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© CURIOSITY AND CHAOS. Design by Fearne.