August Favorites!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

A lot happened in August! I took a weekend trip with my boyfriend and I moved across the country for graduate school! It was a pretty good month. 

Here are some of my August favorites! 

1) Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. 
This book was surprisingly good! I loved the story and the characters. I felt so many emotions reading this book.  I highly recommended this if you are in the mood for a beautiful, heart-warming story. 

2) Moving. 
As I said earlier I moved for graduate school! It's taking some getting used to living alone, but I like getting to decorate my place and blasting my music without worrying about bothering a roommate. 

3) Portlandia. This was definitely my favorite show in August. I watched the episodes over and over. They get funnier every time! It is so quirky, I just love it. 

4) If You Like. 
These book recommendation lists based off TV shows are amazing! It combines two of my favorite things! Here are some of my favorite lists:

5) Organic Frozen Yogurt. 
There is an organic froyo place within walking distance from my house and let me tell you, it is SO good. The yogurt is creamier and is sweeter than regular yogurt. I am already addicted. 

What were some of your August Favorites? 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© CURIOSITY AND CHAOS. Design by Fearne.