New Year, New Planner

Monday, December 8, 2014

I don't know about you guys but I love planners!! I love trying new systems and buying new brands. Now that the year is almost over, I have been looking into a new planner. This past year, I used a Moleskin Weekly Notebook (which I loved), but I want to try something new.

I began my search and found an entire planner community. There are girls who make amazing planner Youtube videos and it just inspired me to make something more of my planner! Most people in this planner community use filofaxes. I love the idea because you can truly make the planner yours and add sections for whatever you need. I have ordered mine (I went with the Kate Spade!) and thought I would share some of the planners I was looking into. 

I have already begun buying loads of planner supplies (which I will make a post on soon, along with a YT video). 

Let me know below if you are also a #planneraddict! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© CURIOSITY AND CHAOS. Design by Fearne.