Let's Get Crafty!!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

I've been obsessed with planner videos!! I just love the idea of decorating and making a planner all your own, so I've been doing some shopping!

First, my new favorite place to shop is the Target Dollar spot! They have the cutest stationary items and they are all cheap! Here are some items I've picked up. 
I love those pens!!! 

I've also bought some cute items from the Dollar Store! 
 Those bow clips are actually from Marshall's! Which is also where I love to look to for planner goodies! 

These next items are from Tuesday Morning. They have SO MUCH stuff there, I got a little overwhelmed. But if you love to scrapbook, I bet you could find some really nice things!

 Of course, I had to go to Michael's! The Heidi Swapp collection was on sale so I picked up a few of her things. 

Those are most of the items I've accumulated for the past few weeks. Like I said, this is my current obsession! I've always loved arts and crafts when I was younger, and now I have an excuse continue! 

Also, I wanted to share how I store my washi tape! I thought this was cute! 
It's just a mason jar with some gold string (which I picked up at Target!)

Also, here is a sneak peek into my Kate Spade Planner!!!!!

Let me know if you are also a planner addict!!! 

1 comment

  1. Hi! I love planners and stationery!! But I'm not so creative, so...I keep it simple! If you do a video, maybe I get inspired xD

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© CURIOSITY AND CHAOS. Design by Fearne.