January Goals

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy 2016!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful 2015 and are ready to tackle the new year. I am excited to get back into blogging. I've been rereading my old posts and I really miss writing and sharing things, so I hope you are ready to see more of me! 

Today, I thought I would share my January goals. Instead of focusing on "resolutions," I like to focus on smaller goals every month. Most of these goals will be repeated every month, but it is a lot less daunting to focus on 4 weeks than on an entire year! 


 Most of my goals are pretty self-explanatory. I barely read any books last year so I really want to fix that this year! I will check in and let you know how my goals went at the end of month. 

What are some of your goals for the new year?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© CURIOSITY AND CHAOS. Design by Fearne.