Get Inspired!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

I am a HUGE quote collector. I am always looking for new quotes to inspire me or find sayings that speak to  me. I am one of those people who writes quotes on post-its and stick it on my mirror. Sometimes I even write the quote directly on my mirror with a dry-erase marker (it comes right off!).

I thought that I would share some of favorite quotes in hopes that they will inspire you. Most of my quotes  are about hard work, or following your passion. As a college student, it is easy to lose your way and forget what is truly important. I like having these quotes around to keep me focused on the future and on my goal of becoming a doctor. 



The quote above is what I live my life by. I always try to step out of my comfort zone and experience new things! 


P.S. I made these picture quotes on www.recitethis.com! 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© CURIOSITY AND CHAOS. Design by Fearne.