Top Beauty Products of 2013!

Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Monday again! Time for another "Monday Favorites." Today is my top five beauty products of 2013.


1. This hair mask is amazing! It leaves my hair very hydrated and shiny!

2.  Essie nail polishes are amazing! They don't chip easily and they tend to only need one coat to get the color in the bottle. 

3. My signature look is just eyeliner and mascara and this eyeliner is so easy to apply! Though it is a little expensive, I think it is worth it! I've tried to find a drugstore brand that does the same work but I can't! 

4. This eye makeup remover is made from corn starch so its easy on the eyes and doesn't sting. I have very sensitive skin and this product is very soothing. 

5. Lastly, my all time favorite! MAC blush in gingerly! This color looks very natural and is matte so perfect for everyday! 




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© CURIOSITY AND CHAOS. Design by Fearne.